Welcome to April, so it must be time to make my list of shame. The books I’ve read in the past month that I still have to review.
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- In The Mouth of the Wolf by Michael Morpurgo and Barroux
- Sleepless by Ali Sparkes
- Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes
- Wed Wabbit by Lissa Evans
- Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball by Laura Ellen Anderson
- Amelia Fang and the Unicorn Lords by Laura Ellen Anderson
- The Little Grey Men by B.B.
- Who Let The Gods Out by Maz Evans
Fewer than I normally read in a month but there have been other projects on the go and I’ve just not had the time to read much for myself, but I’ve now caught up with